Most countries are debating whether Teen Patti is a game of skill or luck. And there are countries where Teen Patti isn’t even legal. While they deal with these silly issues, shall we talk about some important matters like why Teen Patti isn’t allowed in the Olympics and why it should totally make into the Olympic Games?
1. The IOC says Teen Patti ain’t a sport, it’s only a card game.
2. The IOC says a sport requires you to be physically and mentally fit.
3. They don’t wanna include Teen Patti in Olympics because it is not an athletic sport.
4. Olympics participants are always training to be faster than others.
5. Only ‘sports’ that should be allowed are those where the winner can be determined by measurement.
6. The IOC says mind sports, by their nature, cannot be part of the program.
7. Some feel Teen Patti ain’t spectator sport.
8. Playing Teen Patti needs skills but also a huge amount of luck.
9. Adding official sports to the Games is difficult because there are already too many sports and too little time.
10. The ancient Olympic Games included contests in music, theater, poetry and other arts. Until the Second World War, there were competitions that rewarded the mental efforts of people in the same manner they rewarded physical efforts.
11. Rajcsanyi, an Olympian, says, “mind games require effort, competence and determination just like any other sport” and “can bring joy, happiness and spectacle to the participants and to the audience.”
Let’s just say the IOC don’t want Teen Patti in the Olympics because they don’t want the sprint team to be late for the training after playing all night, or they don’t want them to be betting all their golds and silvers whenever they run out of their chips.
Are you still wondering whether Teen Patti is a game of skill or luck? You won’t know until you play it. Download Ultimate Teen Patti – India’s best Teen Patti app now and start playing.