Bollywood is incomplete without our super villains. They are mean – probably the meanest we will ever encounter. What if the mean battled the mean? We invited the most badass villains of Bollywood to play Teen Patti. Just grab a bucket of popcorn, sit back, and enjoy the show.
They are at the table and they are dealt cards…thus begins the game…
- Mogambo is dealt good cards. He’s holding a pure sequence so he happily raises the bet.
- Gabbar Singh isn’t dealt good cards so he slaps Dr. Dang and snatches his cards away.
- Of course, Dr. Dang ain’t letting Gabbar Singh off easily.
- Kesariya Vilayti doesn’t like people fighting during his turn…so he warns them.
- At first, Langda Tyagi thought he was dealt good cards… he has a trio but someone else has higher cards than him. What rotten fate!
- Russels thinks he can win against all odds so he raises his bet three folds.
- Even Ajit raises his bet. He’s the king, after all.
- Ramadhir Singh catches Russels’ bluff.
- Bulla never plays blind. He immediately sees his cards and asks for a show.
- However, Shakaal has the best cards, and wins the game.
Did you enjoy reading the blog? Please give us your feedback. Your opinion is very important to us. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to evaluate changes and write better blogs. And, keep playing Ultimate Teen Patti – India’s best Teen Patti game.