India eats, drinks and sleeps cricket. Yes, we are a cricket fanatic country, and our love for cricket knows no boundaries – except the 4’s and 6’s. Cricket is easily a part of any Indian household. We all grew up watching Sourav dada and the God Sachin, didn’t we?
What if these players were not at their usual playground but at a Teen Patti table? We are sure that they would play splendidly regardless the battle field. Anyway, let’s see how would they play.
- Sachin is the player with most chips, most hands won, most games played, most of everything.
- Rohit Sharma has the record for the highest chips won in one hand but loses in all the other rounds.
- Gambhir would make a comeback every 6 months and then leave the table after the 1st round.
- Sir Jadeja would win even after having 2,3 and 5.
- Dhoni goes all in during the last round of betting and wins.
- Yuvraj only plays well when the stakes are high.
- Dravid plays the longest and is always the last man on the table.
- Sreesanth talks a lot and is eventually thrown out of the table.
- Virat Kohli would be the player who is betting the most and who is betting quickly.
- Sehwag comes and wins the 1st 6 rounds. Plays only blind and ends up winning when he shows.
- AB DeVilliers has the maximum variations – you name it, he has it.
- Chris Gayle either does not bet or goes all in.
We hope you enjoyed seeing the men in blue at our Teen Patti table. Give us your feedback. Leave a comment at the bottom. You can also tell us who else do you want at our Teen Patti table.